The Product Range of Our Company Previous Model Next Model
The Diesel Level Sensor:
Basic Principle: The magnetic level switch consists of non-abrasive Float carrying permanent ring magnet and non-ferrous stem carrying one or more magnetic reed switches at desired levels. As the diesel level varies in the storage tank, the float moves vertically along the stem and when the float reaches the vicinity of reed switch, the magnetic field of the permanent magnet forces the reed contact to close, thereby completing the external electrical circuit.
These sensors are ideal for HSD, LDO, DM and DI water, chemicals and solvents, Breweries and Distilleries, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Industry, Sugar Industry, Solvent Extraction, Food Processing, Cosmetic oil, Lubricating oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Edible oil Level Indication and Control. These Liquid Level Control Systems are supplied both as components in Original Equipment, as well as fully functional Level monitoring and Automatic Controls for Processes. As a case study for diesel level controlling system, study the functioning in Video 1 and Video 2.
- The Stainless Steel sensor stem and float level stoppers will be of SS314 Standard.
- The Stainless Steel Float Ball with embedded Ring Magnet will be of SS316 Standard.
- The Sensor Flange and Mounting Bracket are of SS 304 Standard.
- The complete Fabrication is done with TIG welding for corrosion free life.
- The Electronic switches used are imported with Excellent Operating Performance and repeat accuracy.
- The Electrical connections will have Flame Proof pre-cast aluminum enclosure.
- These sensors are suitable for huge diesel storage tanks and regular day tanks also.
- The height can be of up to 3000mm and as less as 50mm.
- The sensors can have as many levels set as required with multiple floats and with 75mm minimum distance between levels.
- The sensor generates potential free contact signals which can be connected to any controller or level alarm unit.
- The sensor is also ideal for using in conjunction with BMS systems.
- The sensors comes with mounting Flange of 50NB or 65NB table D BS10 (British Standard).
- The sensors are completely Maintenance Free and has ONE Year Guarantee.
Download e-catalogue in pdf format