The Product Range of Our Company Next Model
The PPC Model:
This model is a Water Level Controller which is a completely Automatic System with Built-in advanced 'Pumpset Protection Circuitry'.
- The system automatically controls pumping of water from Underground Sump / Well / Bore well to Overhead Tank.
- The system also provides Dry run protection to the Pumpset. ( i.e. when water is not being pumped into Overhead Tank due to any reason).
- The system provides Low voltage and High voltage surge protections for the Pumpset.
- The system has Surge Voltage/Current Protection for the Pumpset.
- The system can be upgraded into "Multi-tank control system" to maintain water level in several overhead tanks.
- The system comes with Industrial Grade Electronic Components, Reliable Power Supply and Power Contactor in Powder coated Metallic Enclosure.
- The system is adoptable for any kind of starters of both Single phase and Three phase Motors.
- The system comes with a 'Trigger Button' with which pump can be manually triggered to switch ON, if and when required, and then pump will be switched OFF automatically.
- This system is based on advanced AC Sensing Technology, hence the sensors are non-corrosive and maintenance free.
- This system is suitable for Residences, Commercial complexes, Residential Apartments and Industries.
- The system has three position Power Control Toggle Switch with "Auto" mode, "Off" mode and "Manual" mode.
- In "Manual" mode the Pumpset can be controlled directly and level controller gets completely shutdown and bypassed.
- The system comes with the maintenance-free Level Sensors.
- The system comes with an unconditional TWO Year Guarantee.
Do It Yourself: Installation Procedure, Step by Step explanation with Photos and Diagrams.
Our Water Level Controller is a User Friendly, Reliable, Maintenance free and Easy to Install system which can be installed with minimum technical knowledge by the user or with the help of simple electrician. With complete technical information provided, level controller or level indicators can be installed easily. Select your pumpset type and its starter type, then follow the installation procedure for the same.
In case if your pumping system does not fall within above category, Please mail us or call us with details for technical support.
SAVE WATER SAVE POWER CONSERVE ENERGY